Some activities for sisters who will have menstruation in Ramadan.
1.First of all - say Alhamdulillah, instead of saying damn period for it's blessing because you're getting reward every single moment for obeying Allah's order by not keeping fast.
2. Start everything with 'Bismillah'
3. Memorise 99 names of Allah.
4. You may feel upset for being unable to read Qur'an but read surah Ikhlas - it's equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan. If you recite 3 times -at once, it'll be equal to completing whole Qur'an. read 21 times, if can read more then ما شاء الله.
5. Do lots of dhikir & send losts of durood upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
6. Do istigfar - Astagfirullah!
7. Memorise short duas with meaning [Broken Verses]
8. Read hadiths.
9. Listen to Quran-Tafseer or Islamic lectures.
10. Read Qur'an's translation in your mother-tongue.
11. Read Biography of Prophet Muhammad Sallahu Alaihiwasallam.
12. Story of Ummul Muminin & Female Sahabiyaat or Sahaba e kiraam.
13. Give dawah to sisters at home or outside at school/college & share ilm about islam with them.
14. Refrain from gibah & namimah for it will take all your good deeds.
15. Learn the sunnah's of Prophet & revive it.
i.e : give salam to younger one.
16. Teach your siblings how to do wudhu, perform salah including Taraweeh with new new duas & teach them the proper way to wear hijab.
17. Tell the kids to keep fast if they are almost 10 years old or up to that -Guide them to obey the order of Allah}
18. Encourage them to do good to others, teach them good manners & politeness.
19. Cook food for the fasting people or help your mother to cook food or set the table for iftaar.
20. Give on charity i.e : even if it's a smile or an act of kindness.
21. Call everyone for having sehri.
22. Make Niyyah to please Allah in everything you do & good deeds are added in your book of deeds.
23. Tag your sisters who can benifit from this post....Prophet ﷺ
Prophet ﷺ said: "The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to the one doing it" (Muslim).